Dallas/Fort Worth-based Advice Local has launched an enhanced online review module engineered to monitor, analyze, and actively engage business feedback and social mentions within a single screen.
The newly introduced online reputation management toolkit builds a host of new features into Advice Local’s original review platform geared toward making it easier to improve customer relationships through attentive, streamlined communication.
“We know that today, social mentions, reviews and review management are extremely important to businesses and our goal is to make it easy for everyone to take control of local business reviews, location data and online directory management, and manage it all from a single dashboard,” explained Advice Local CEO Bernadette Coleman. “Since 84% of consumers trust online reviews as much as recommendations from friends and family, location data management, especially for reviews, is a vital component of a business’s online presence, reputation, and brand.
Advice Local clients may opt in to receiving robust emailed reputation data daily to track ongoing feedback as closely to its delivery as possible. Every review tracked by the Online Reputation Reviews Module returns an algorithm-based Sentiment Score that amalgamates a star rating with the customer’s remarks for an inclusive portrait of the experience. The platform presents its expanded, comprehensive social media information tailored to at-a-glance clarity. Revamped engagement level metrics include:
- REVIEW BULLETS for immediately identifying and managing negative issues.
- REVIEW INSIGHTS for monitoring and deeply analyzing tallies of followers, likes, +1s, and check-ins added to numerous social media platforms
- REVIEW GENERATION uses a convenient widget embedded in a website, email, or feedback page to encourage candid reviews from real customers.
- REVIEW REPLYING that streamlines providing proactive responses to negative feedback as quickly as rave reviews.
- REVIEW ALERTS send automated, instant notifications as new reviews go live.
- REVIEW MONITORING that condenses customer location reviews into a single space.
The more clearly business owners understand the bigger picture of their customers’ typical experiences, Coleman said, the more quickly and effectively they can build healthy relationships particularly by taking negative remarks to heart immediately.